[e-drug] Patients' knowledge of diabetes and drug management

E-DRUG: Patients' knowledge of diabetes and drug management
[rerouted from INDICES; WB]

Hello e-druggers,

I intend to carry out a study on patients' knowledge of diabetes and drug
management in a developing country. I will like to know the resources that will
be helpful. I will also be grateful for similar references.

Thanks

Valentine Odili
enitnelavtap@yahoo.co.uk

[There are adverts on DSTV and CNN with the Director of Novo Nordisk claiming
they want to help developing countries. Maybe they can develop a heat-stabile
insulin?   There is also an "International Insulin Foundation" on
http://www.access2insulin.org/ They are doing studies in Africa how to improve
access to insulin.  Wilbert Bannenberg, moderator]