[e-drug] drug quantification training material?

E-DRUG: drug quantification training material?

Dear all,

I am looking for an example of a training excercise in drug quantification
methods.

I am looking to do the consumption and morbidity methods only. Does naybody
have any good classroom excercises they are willing to share with me. The
simpler the better as I have to translate the excercise for a non-English
speaking class (if anyone has anyhting already in Russian that would be great).

Many thanks,

Andy Marshall
IDA solutions
amarshall@ida.nl