[e-drug] Pharmacy diploma course materials in the Maldives

E-DRUG: Pharmacy diploma course materials in the Maldives

Dear E-druggers

I  am  a  new user working at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Maldives
College  of  Higher  Education.  I have been developing the Diploma in
Pharmacy  course  here and, to avoid reinventing the wheel/duplicating
effort developing all of the course materials, I was wondering whether
anyone  is  willing  to share any materials/lesson plans/ideas. If you
could  email  me  directly  that  would be much appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Lisha Lala BPharm; DipClinPharm
Pharmacy Course coordinator
Faculty of Health Sciences