[e-drug] Publication from from Lancet 1993

E-DRUG: Publication from from Lancet 1993

Dear Sir/Madam

I am now finalizing my masters thesis in Pharmacy in
Addis Ababa University of Ethiopia.The title of the
thesis is "Crossectional survey of drug use in health
facilities of Harari Region".

Unfortunately I could not find a publication by
Hogerzeil HV, Buno D, Ross-Degnan D, Laing RO,
Ofori Adjei D, Santoso B, Field test for rational drug
use in twelve developing countries, Lancet 1993,
342:1408-10 all over the net and Libraries around. If
there is any one who could send the publication I would
be greatful.

With regards

Menassie Kifle
menassie2002@yahoo.com

[Please respond directly to Menassie! WB]