[e-drug] outdated WHO emergency kit (2)

E-DRUG: outdated WHO emergency kit (2)
--------------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

As I am very much involved with the revision of the NEHK98, I should let
you know that the revised kit does not contain chloroquine. You may note
that there was a qualification to say the kit was under revision, in fact,
I would say revised. The point is however valid that a revision is
justified and to request when the new kit will become operational. I am
sure my colleague at WHO will give more details.

This is another very good indication of the usefulness of e-drug:
colleagues get the information, they assess it, and respond professionally!

Murtada M. Sesay
Technical Officer (Pharmaceuticals)
UNICEF Supply Division
Tel: +45 3527 3098
Mobile: +45 28 23 28 07
E-mail: msesay@unicef.org
Web: www.unicef.org/supply

[Thanks, Murtada! Awaiting info from WHO on the new new emergency health kit...
WB]