[e-drug] community pharmacy practice (2)

E-DRUG: community pharmacy practice (2)
---------------------------------------

Dear Bhava Narayana,

I would like to invite you to visit our website at www.fip.org . The
renewed website of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
includes information, such as statements and guidelines, on most of the
topics you mentioned in your message. It also includes congress reports
of FIP annual congresses since 2001, where many of these topics have
been discussed.

I hope you will find our website useful. I will be happy to answer any
further questions you may have.

Best regards,
Ms Satu Siiskonen
Pharmacist, MScPharm
Manager of Professional Affairs

International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
PO Box 84200
2508 AE Den Haag
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 70 302 1988