[e-drug] CSM Expert Group Report On SSRI antidepressants - Review

E-DRUG: CSM Expert Group Report On SSRI antidepressants - Review
[While the newspapers are full about tsunamis, the SSRI saga is continuing.
Here a contribution from a long-time E-drugger, who has been generating
important debate about SSRIs over the last couple of years. Do take a look, and
be amazed about the politics of drug regulation! Social Audit's main website is
at http://www.socialaudit.org.uk/Default.htm  WB]

Happy New Year, E-Druggers and hardworking moderators.

This is to advise that I've now added a third instalment to the continuing
review of the above report. It's miserably disappointing, but taking time to
unpick: here I'm predicting and starting to explain why it may do more harm
than good. The website address is
http://www.socialaudit.org.uk/6041210.htm#3.%20Reading%20between%20headlines

Best wishes

Charles Medawar