[e-drug] E-drug starts her 10th year with 2640 subscribers (2)

E-DRUG: E-drug starts her 10th year with 2640 subscribers (2)

Dear Wilbert,

In addition to feeling old - ten years ... seem like yesterday! - your
message made me realise how grateful we should be to the e-drug moderators
for all the voluntary hours they put  in and to satelife/health net for
keeping this vital list going. I am sure I speak on behalf of many when I
say a great big thank you to all of you. Please keep up the work. E-drug is
a wonderful meeting place and a key tool for exchanging information and
rapid action.

Ellen 't Hoen

Ellen F.M. 't Hoen LL.M.
Medecins sans Frontieres