[e-drug] Drugs companies are defrauding healthcare systems? (2)

E-DRUG: Drugs companies are defrauding healthcare systems? (2)

dear E-druggers,

I guess some things are universal.  I had thought that the pharmaceutical
industry only committed fraud and hid data in the U.S.A.  I guess they
commit crimes world wide.  I not so paranoid any more.  We all need to work
together to put an end to this process.  What happened to caring for
patients.  It appears that the pharmaceutical industry would prefer to use
patients not care for them.

Roger Klotz
RKlotz@SPCLIN.com