[e-drug] Eradication of Malaria in Nigeria: A myth or reality(3)

E-DRUG: Eradication of Malaria in Nigeria: A myth or reality(3)

Hello,

I read a book as a child, "A Kinship with All Life",
by J. Allen Boone when I was a child and it has forever
changed my life.

I do not have a problem with Malaria because I know how to
make a pact with the vectors. I have spent time in many parts
of the world including China, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines,
Italy, Spain, Sicily, France, Germany, and I am leaving for
the Netherlands tomorrow.

Without further comment, I suggest that you read the book.
The solution to eradication of this disease is not with drugs.

Regards,

Gary Malone

Gary D Malone
Asia Sun USA
PH#541-689-8332
Fax541-689-5862
www.asiasun.com.tw

[Hi Gary, will look for the book in the library! Welcome to The
Netherlands - do not fear our bugs - we eradicated malaria in 1956! WB]

--
To send a message to E-Drug, write to: e-drug@healthnet.org