[e-drug] Mercy Ships Formulary free for download on Drugref.org

E-drug: Mercy Ships Formulary free for download on Drugref.org

Dear E-druggers,

The Mercy Ships Formulary 2003-2004, which was completed with
the help and advice from the e-drug network, is now available for
free downloading at www.drugref.org. As mentioned before, the
formulary is based on the WHO model, and meant to be a pocket
size booklet, for quick reference by medical personnel at bedside
for basic doses, availability and cautions, for the NGO Mercy Ships
International www.mercyships.org. The free downloads are
available either as Microsoft Word documents in a .zip file, or as
Adobe .pdf files. I would like to thank Dr Horst Herb and the
www.drugref.org volunteers for making this possible since late
November. I would be more than happy to correspond with anyone
who is struggling with the same (formulary preparation, convincing
doctors they need a limited essential drugs list etc.).

Thanks again, and wishing you all a blessed Christmas and
refreshing of spirit throughout the holidays for more like good work
and information exchange in the New Year :)!

Kae Ting Trouilloud
Editor/Pharmacist of the Mercy Ships Formulary
e-mail: kaecherie@yahoo.co.uk

--
To send a message to E-Drug, write to: e-drug@healthnet.org