[e-drug] Sale, marketing and use of dietary supplements in the US

E-drug: Sale, marketing and use of dietary supplements in the US

I am in the process of writing an article on the sale, marketing and
use of dietary supplements in the US. I am looking for resources
anyone have any ideas? I am particularly interested in how the public
uses herbals for purposes not explicitly noted in packaging because
of DESHEA regulations, and how suggestive marketing leads people
to such uses or to explore other uses on the web etc.

Mark Nichter
University of Arizona
USA
e-mail: Mnichter@u.arizona.edu