[e-drug] WHO definition of Drug Information Centre (cont'd)

E-drug: WHO definition of Drug Information Centre (cont'd)

Kavita,

Thank you for the reference to the South African document. However,
the point I tried to make was that nobody in WHO seems to be aware
that WHO ever defined a DIC. So in which WHO document is the
definition to be found? The SA document does not have a list of
references and I need that. Can any of the authors of this document
please respond?

Cheers,

Kirsten :-)

Kirsten Myhr, MScPharm, MPH
Head, RELIS Ost Drug Information Centre
Ulleval University Hospital
0407 OSLO, Norway
Tel: +47 23 01 64 11  Fax: +47 23 01 64 10
kirsten.myhr@relis.ulleval.no (w)
--
To send a message to E-Drug, write to: e-drug@healthnet.org