[e-drug] WHO definition of Drug Information Centre (cont)

E-drug: WHO definition of Drug Information Centre (cont)

Dear all,

Some of us have been trying to find the source of the WHO definition.
So far with no luck. This is WHO's reply:

''We have asked all the people here we thought might know the
source of Kavita Gopal's statement but with no luck - most people
didn't think WHO had a definition.''

So Kavita, could you please give us the reference to your definition;
i.e. in which document we can find it?

Best wishes

Kirsten Myhr, MScPharm, MPH
Head, RELIS Ost Drug Information Centre
Ulleval University Hospital
0407 OSLO, Norway
Tel: +47 23 01 64 11  Fax: +47 23 01 64 10
kirsten.myhr@relis.ulleval.no (w)
www.relis.no
--
To send a message to E-Drug, write to: e-drug@healthnet.org