[e-drug] Re: Undone postmarketing studies

E-drug: Re: Undone postmarketing studies

Dr. Wolfe:  I read your letter to Dr. Henney, and your report located on
your web site.  I noticed that in the last paragraph of the report, you
indicated a strong need to evaluate the financial requirements for
enforcement of policies related to Phase IV compliance, yet did not include
that in your request to Dr. Henney.

I also noted a lack of "solution" to the problems raised to the Director of
the FDA, in both your letter to Dr. Henney, and your report.  Isn't it time
to face the facts, and recognize that there are obvious, low-cost solutions
to the present FDA approval process, and that these solutions can, in fact,
raise the profit margins for the industry while lowering the cost of med
icines to patients?

I would be pleased and honored to have your respected advice and
suggestions on how to formally place the solution offered in front of you,
the Public, and the regulatory agencies, i.e., the FDA.

Respectfully, Thomas A. Poe, M.D.

Thomas A. Poe, M.D., Director
The World Center For Clinical Research
2044 Plumas Street Reno, NV 89509-3708