E-DRUG: Price lists

E-drug: Price lists
I am looking for information on where to find current price
lists on EDL drugs (if possible generic names).  Can anyone
provide me with a Web-site address, E-mail, facsimile or contact
persons/addresses to obtain the information?  I am
interested in international and national prices.

Those lists that I already found are ECHO list, IDA guide and
MSH Drug price indicators, unfortunately only hard copies and no
recent editions (no Web-site addresses).

Thanks!
R.O.E.T. van Hoeylandt
Chief Pharmacist
Department of Health
Sub directorate: Medical Stores and Systems
Private Bag X828
0001 Pretoria
SOUTH AFRICA
tel +27-(12) 312-0345