E-DRUG: E-DRUG Acute and Chronic Toxicity of Marihuana

E-DRUG Acute and Chronic Toxicity of Marihuana

Someone in my group - we are a group of practitioners in Kenya -
raised the question regarding uptodate knowledge of acute and chronic
toxicity of Marihuana.

Can anyone of you help ? Required is recent rather than standard
information.

You may reply directly to AJM@ken.healthnet.org

Dr.Andrew J.Meyerhold, P.O.Box 40384 Nairobi, Kenya.
Health Professional.

[Moderators Comment: This may not be the best discussion group to respond
to this query but I am sure that our readers can suggest a group or an
answer.
Richard Laing Co-Moderator]