Re: E-DRUG: Response to Peter Mansfield's comment on Patents

E-DRUG: Response to Peter Mansfield's comment on Patents

I suggest that you urge your government to abandon funding of health
research and use the money to pay for medicines for the needy, on the
grounds of first things first.  While you're at it, give your salary to
the poor, on the same principle.

John Urquhart