Re: E-DRUG: Production Times and costs of Drug Development

************************************
E-DRUG: Production Times and costs of Drug Development

I suggest that you make contact with Prof. Louis Lasagna's Center for the
Study of Drug Development at Tufts University School of Medicine in
Boston.  His Center has been studying a number of these issues for more
than a decade.  The address is 192 South St, Boston MA 02111.  Direct
your inquiries to Dr Joseph Di Masi, who has done most of the hands-on
work in this area in recent years.

regards, by the way, to Philip Brown.

John Urquhart MD
Prof. of Pharmaco-epidemiology