E-DRUG: R&D Report availability

***************************************
E-DRUG R&D Report Availability

Stephen Dockerill asks many interesting questions about R&D
in the pharmaceutical industry.  I would also like to know
the answers to these.  Will his company make their
(usually extravagantly priced) report available free via
the e-drug network?

Tom Walley
twalley@liv.ac.uk

[This raises an interesting issue. It is not just expensive company reports
which do not become available. I am often surprised at the number of
reports available in developed countries which are not easily available in
the countries themselves about which the report is produced. I think there
is a responsibility on consultants and academics to ensure that the reports
they produce are made available to people in the country studied. Richard
Laing E-Drug Moderator for May]