E-DRUG: Help!!, WE Need some recent International MIMS.

E-DRUG Help!!,  WE Need some recent International MIMS.

Is anyone willing to trade some recent bimonthy Australian MIMS, for
some recent international English versions of MIMS from any location e.g
Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, etc.  We find that our sources are
fairly outdated and are keen to upgrade to the most recent information
sources posssible.  Please e-mail me if you are at all interested. Thank
you in anticipation for your assistance on this matter.

Scott Boerth
Drug Information
The Queen Elizabeth Hopspital.