E-DRUG: Huatuo Zaizao Pills - a chinese remedy?

E-drug: Huatuo Zaizao Pills - a chinese remedy?

Could anyone help me with the identification of Huatuo Zaizao
Pills. It is some sort of herbal preparation manufactured by
Guangzhou Qixing Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. The information that
is supplied with the product describes it being used for "the
prevention and treatment of hemiplegia and paralysis caused by
apoplexy, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral atherosclerosis and
angina". It also lists the awards this product has been credited
with but still describes it only as "Product with secret recipe".
This product may be interfering with a patient's warfarin and/or
phenytoin therapy, so I am therefore quite keen to identify its
ingredients. If anyone has any information, please contact me
ASAP. Thank you in anticipation for your help.

Olimpia Nigro
Drug Information
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Telephone 61 8 8222 6777  Fax 61 8 8222 6019