E-DRUG: Re: Rural clinical pharmacy in the US

Jim

I am currently working on a number of projects to try and support the
provision of pahrmacy services in rural and remote areas of Australia.  The
area is currently served by a mixture of private practice pharmacies, remote
pharmacy suppliers and outreach service from hospital pharmacy depts.
However there are real concerns about the quality of pharmacy services in
these areas, the quality of medication use and even the sustainability of
existing services.  The health information availabe from these remote areas
indicate very significant health problems.  Information on your program
would be very helpful.

regards

Andy Gilbert