E-DRUG: Re: Rational prescription of nsaids.

Very little published, but a number of groups in Canada, US, and UK
working on guidelines and caremaps. We are distilling from 3 sources at
the moment plus our own review of hte evidence for purposes of a
computer-based practice guideline project on NSAIDs. The algorithm and
guideline statements at this point refer only to musculoskeletal
pain/osteoarthritis, but there should be something reasonable ready in a
month or so. If interested, please e-mail me again then and I will try to
send as an e-mail attachment.
Regards, anne

Anne Holbrook,MD,PharmD,MSc,FRCPC
Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St Joseph's Hospital, and
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Rm 4X1
Phone: (905) 522-1155 ext 5269 (SJH) or 521-2100 ext 3371 (MUMC)
FAX: 521-6136 (SJH) or 521-4971 (MUMC)
E-mail: holbrook@fhs.csu.mcmaster.ca