[no subject]

subject IDA Web Address
from: ida_tran@euronet.nl (IDA_Transport_Dept.)
Sender: owner-e-drug@usa.healthnet.org

>The IDA foundation is a non-profit organization providing support to
>health-care in developing countries by distributing high quality
>pharmaceuticals (essential drugs) and medical supplies at low cost.
>
>We hereby inform you that we have launched our homepage that can be visited at
>http://www.euronet.nl/users/ida_tran/index.html
>

>With kind regards,
>
>IDA Foundation
>webmaster: Siem Smit

[The IDA Foundation will also be running a course on Managing Drug Supply in
combination with Management Sciences for Health from Washington

Moderator Richard Laing]

Richard Laing                           Tel (617) 353-6630
Department of International Health      Fax (617) 353-6330
School of Public Health,                e-mail richardl@bu.edu
Boston University,
53 Bay State Rd,
Boston