[afro-nets] Kind request to complete and share my dissertation survey relevant to health initiatives based in Africa

Dear AFRO-NETS community,

I hope this post finds you well. My name is Temitope 'Temi' Ojo and I am a 5 th
year Ph.D. student at New York University School of Global Public Health. I
write to share with you an exciting opportunity to participate in an
interesting study, evaluating the feasibility of cardiovascular health
initiatives in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). This is a survey that
seeks to capture the perception of researchers and implementers (health
workers, practitioners, administrators, policymakers, and volunteers) like you
or individuals in your network, on the context-related factors that influence
the feasible implementation of these initiatives in LMICs, a category most
African countries fall under.

Your response would provide us with valuable information to develop a scale
that assesses the feasibility potential of future cardiovascular health
projects in LMIC settings. You and your network will have free access to this
scale when completed. This psychometric scale can be integrated into ongoing or
future African-based projects or platforms as part of a package of tools
researchers and implementers can use to routinely assess program viability at
different stages of implementation.

The survey is anonymous and should take no more than 10 minutes to fill. It is
available in English, French, and Spanish. Please take a few minutes to
complete this survey here
<https://nyu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4MAYqZda4zjwIv4>.

If you have any questions about my study or the survey, please do not hesitate
to reach out to me at to790@nyu.edu or +12036909449.

Thank you so much for your participation and for sharing the survey with your
networks.

Warm regards

Temi

--
Temitope Ojo
Doctoral Candidate

pronoun: she, her, hers

linkedin: linkedin.com/in/temitopetabitha

mailto:to790@nyu.edu