[afro-nets] REMINDER: E-learning Summer courses on Monitoring and Evaluation in a Dynamic Health Environment (in English and French) and more

REMINDER: This summer the following courses are temporarily taught online:

E-learning Course:  Monitoring and Evaluation in a Dynamic Health Environment
(in English and French)

Course dates: 16-27 August 2021

Monitoring and evaluation skills are essential tools for working in a dynamic
development environment. They aid decision making and lead to improvements in
project impact through maximising the learnings available.

Gain a deeper understanding of the role M&E plays in all aspects of the health
system, including the institutional, political, financial, managerial, human
resource, inter-sectoral and public health dimensions.

This course is also offered during the same period in French.

Visit our website for more information and applications. If you are interested
please apply as soon as possible as there are only limited seats available (due
to the intensive guidance needed).
ENGLISH:
https://www.kit.nl/study/course/monitoring-and-evaluation-in-a-dynamic-health-environment-me/
FRENCH:
https://www.kit.nl/study/course/suivi-et-evaluation-de-la-sante-dans-un-contexte-dynamique-se/

E-learning Course:  Analysing Disrupted Health Systems in countries in crisis

Course dates: 16-27 August 2021

This course focuses on the analysis of health systems in countries affected by,
or recovering from, protracted crisis. Participants will be equipped to analyse
disrupted health systems in complex emergencies, discuss humanitarian aid and
politics, human rights policies, and strategies and plans of key actors.
https://www.kit.nl/study/course/analysing-disrupted-health-systems/

E-Learning: Due to the current situation, these courses normally take place in
Amsterdam. This year they take place via e-learning and can be followed safely
from home. We will make use of different online platforms, and as interaction
is very much part of KIT's method of teaching methods, we will ensure a high
degree of participation.

Thanks for sharing it in your network as you see fit! If you are interested,
please apply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Kim Vandenberghe

KIT Royal Tropical Institute