The SHARE (Southern Africa HIV and AIDS Regional Exchange) team is excited to
announce a request for proposals (RFP) to help assist us administer the SHARE
website (http://www.hivsharespace.net) and community going forward.
As the Baylor College of Medicine Children's Foundation - Malawi (BCM-CFM)
assumes responsibility for SHARE from Management Sciences for Health (MSH), it
is seeking an organization experienced in website and online community
administration to partner with them to maintain, manage, and evolve the SHARE
Working with existing contractors to ensure continuity, this organization will
facilitate the execution of the following key objectives:
1. Work with existing contractors to manage day-to-day SHARE website and
2. Evolve SHARE to become more user-friendly for local professional
practitioners and lay people working in the HIV and AIDS field in southern
3. Foster a more curated user experience based on user-types, website usage
and analytics, etc.
4. Create a robust communications plan to facilitate additional engagement
among existing users
5. Develop more sophisticated website analytics to inform future site
More details about SHARE and the project are in the full RFP, which can be
accessed at http://www.hivsharespace.net/node/9658.
Contact information and deadline for proposals:
Proposals should be submitted by email to the BCM-CFM TSP Program no later than
18:00 (SAST) on Friday, January 23, 2017.
Jon Crisp, Senior Strategy Officer, TSP
Tel: +27 76 605 1351
Period of performance:
Expected start date: Feb. or Mar. 2017
Anticipated end date: Sept. 2018 with option for annual renewal through 2021
Location: South Africa, worldwide
Thank you in advance for your potential interest!
The SHARE Team