[afro-nets] Data and ART Retention Survey

Colleagues,

In order to better understand what practices exist in this field, MEASURE is
conducting a survey of practitioners and experts in the field of health
information systems and HIV programming to understand how routine patient data
are currently being used in low- and middle-income countries to improve adult
antiretroviral treatment (ART) retention.

The objective of the survey is to collect information about best practices,
lessons learned, and promising approaches in this field, which will then be
shared publicly to support Ministries of Health, donors, and practitioners in
strengthening approaches to improving ART retention with available data. The
findings will be shared in an online report and webinar.

Respondents to this survey do not need to have direct experience but should be
knowledgeable of how programs and facilities use patient data to improve ART
retention.

We would greatly appreciate 10-15 minutes of your time to complete the online
survey in the next three weeks.

Thank you in advance for considering contributing your expertise to deepen our
understanding of this important area.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G6LHKHZ

Questions? Contact:
Michelle Li