[afro-nets] New JIDC issue available online

Dear JIDC friends:

The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries has just published its latest
issue at http://www.jidc.org/index.php/journal. We invite you to review the
Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items
of interest. Particularly interesting two papers dealing with Zika virus.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries
Vol 10, No 02: February 2016
Table of Contents
http://www.jidc.org/index.php/journal/issue/view/121

Emerging Problems in Infectious Diseases
--------
ZIKATracker: A mobile App for reporting cases of ZIKV worldwide (113-115)
        Alyson Ann Kelvin,      David Banner,   Luciano Pamplona, Carlos
Alencar,        Salvatore Rubino,       Jorg Heukelbach

Outbreak
--------
Zika virus outbreak in Brazil (116-120)
        Jorg Heukelbach,        Carlos Henrique Alencar,        Alyson Ann
Kelvin,      Wanderson Kleber de Oliveira,     Luciano Pamplona de G�es
Cavalcanti

--
Salvatore Rubino, Editor in Chief JIDC
Universit� degli Studi di Sassari