[afro-nets] Request for Manuscript submission

Dear All,

A new electronic journal with the name African Journal of Current Medical
Research(AfriJCMR) has been launched. This online peer-reviewed medical journal
provides an enabling platform for the sharing of current medical knowledge with
special focus on African issues. This novel African Journal of Current Medical
Research went live online on the first day of 2016.

Manuscripts for publication are being solicited for our maiden edition. These
submissions should be Original Research Works. Submissions for this edition
will be free for authors.

Grab this opportunity to look around our website, register and submit your
manuscript here.

Please feel free to forward it to interested colleagues.

You can also connect with us on:
Website:http://www.afrijcmr.org/
Twitter:@AfriJCMR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afrijcmr
Email: info@afrijcmr.org

Evans Xorse Amuzu,
AfriJCMR Administrative Office
Post Office Box 11888,
Kumasi
Ghana-West Africa
*Tel:* +233 3221 94995
*Cell:* +233 24 3326598 / +233 20 7714154
*Skype ID:* eamuzu
*W:* www.afrijcmr.org
mailto:evansxamuzu@afrijcmr.org