[afro-nets] Holiday Gifts with Impact

Dear Friend of Unite For Sight,

Are you looking for the perfect gift for your friends and family?  This holiday
season, give the gift of sight <http://www.uniteforsight.org/give> in honor of
your loved ones.  Unite For Sight provides a donation acknowledgement for you
to present to your gift recipients, which explains how your meaningful gift is
providing sight-restoring eye care to blind patients in Ghana, Honduras, and
India.  $50 provides one patient with a sight-restoring surgery, $250 restores
sight for five blind patients, and $1,000 provides care for 20 patients.  Your
donation will promptly be used within one month to provide eye care to patients
who are otherwise unable to access or afford care.  Upon request, for those who
donate at least $100 this month, we will also provide you with the personalized
stories about the patients who you directly support.

Donate today <http://www.uniteforsight.org/give> to give the gift of sight
during this holiday season.

Unite For Sight is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. 100% of all
funds donated to Unite For Sight provide eye care for patients living in
poverty.  Learn more about our leading financial model.
<http://www.uniteforsight.org/what-we-do/financial-model>  To date, Unite For
Sight and our eye clinic partners have provided sight-restoring surgeries to
more than 93,000 patients in need.

Wishing you a happy holiday from Unite For Sight!

Best regards,

Jennifer Staple-Clark
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Unite For Sight