[afro-nets] The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries new issue online

Dear JIDC friends,

The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries has just published its latest
issue at http://www.jidc.org/index.php/journal. We invite you to read the Table
of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of
interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Salvatore

--
Salvatore Rubino, M.D.
Editor in Chief Journal of Infection in Developing Countries