[afro-nets] Afro-nets back online!

Dear Colleagues,

As a follow-up to my message from 22 March, I am pleased to inform you that
afro-nets is back online!

After the move of our list serve hosts, FHI 360 TechLab, to a new location in
Boston, USA, there were challenges with re-configuring it because some
components of Mailman installation, specifically the mail server, are newer and
required changes in existing configuration, and this took much much longer that
initially anticipated.

Thank you again for your patience. We look forward to your active participation
on the list serve.

Kind regards,

Dr Brian Pazvakavambwa
WHO Kenya