[afro-nets] RFI: Training opportunities in primary health care

Am a medical laboratory scientist and i work with one of the private hospitals
in Nigeria. Am interested in primary health care and want to build my career in
that area. I will be glad if you will be sending me more information on this
field and more seminars holding around the world and scholarship if available
that will help me in my choice of career.

Thanks

Yours sincerely

Pamela

--