[afro-nets] e-Forum on youth sexual and reproductive health in humanitarian emergencies

The Interagency Youth Working Group (IYWG) is hosting an online forum, Untapped
potential: Working with youth to meet their sexual and reproductive health
needs in humanitarian emergencies, April 19th through April 21st.

Facilitated by experts in the field, the forum will give participants an
opportunity to discuss this topic and to ask questions about the Adolescent
Sexual and Reproductive Health Toolkit for Humanitarian
Settings<http://e2ma.net/go/7015748396/208515516/221365198/1407563/goto:http:/www.unfpa.org/public/publications/pid/4169>
 (Save the Children and UNFPA), a companion to the Inter-agency Field Manual on
Reproductive Health in Humanitarian
Settings<http://e2ma.net/go/7015748396/208515516/221365199/1407563/goto:http:/iawg.net/resources/field_manual.html>
 (Inter-agency Working Group on Reproductive Health in Crises). An e-learning
course<http://e2ma.net/go/7015748396/208515516/221365200/1407563/goto:http:/www.rhrc.org/resources/arh/player.html>
 on this subject has also been released by UNFPA and Save the Children.

We encourage you to check out these resources in advance of the forum.

We invite you to go ahead and submit
questions<http://www.iywg.org/youth/forums/humanitarian_settings/welcome> for
the facilitators. The forum itself will begin at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time
(EST) on Tuesday, April 19th (when previously submitted questions will be
posted and answered) and end at 9 AM EST on Thursday, April 21st.

While this forum is focused on adolescent health in humanitarian settings, we
welcome any organizations and professionals with a focus on adolescent
reproductive and sexual health, anyone working in humanitarian settings, and
professionals working with youth from disaster- and conflict-afflicted
communities.

Click here<http://www.iywg.org/youth/forums/humanitarian_settings> to read more
about the forum and the facilitators. We look forward to hearing from you!

David Hock
Interagency Youth Working Group (IYWG)
FHI
http://www.iywg.org