[afro-nets] World Health Day 2011: Combating Drug Resistance with Strong Health Systems

Today we celebrate World Health Day. This year the theme is "Antimicrobial
resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow." Antimicrobial resistance -
diseases that become drug resistant - is a global public health threat that is
rapidly wiping out the effectiveness of many first-line treatments.

MSH is working around the world to combat antimicrobial resistance by improving
the rational use of medicines and strengthening health systems. Please read
this blog post, World Health Day 2011: Combating Drug Resistance with Strong
Health Systems. to learn more about how we are addressing the complex
challenges of antimicrobial resistance.
http://blog.msh.org/index.php/2011/04/06/world-health-day-2011-combating-drug-resistance-with-strong-health-systems/

MSH Honors People-Centered Health Systems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YnEwEts578

Best Regards,

Management Sciences for Health
784 Memorial Drive