[afro-nets] Out about HIV, by Bradford McIntyre, HIV+ since 1984

OUT ABOUT HIV -  Canadian Bradford McIntyre, HIV+ since 1984, speaks out about
HIV.

Bradford McIntyre

Positively Positive - Living with HIV/AIDS

On November 28th 1985, I was told by my doctor to inform my family, arrange my
finances and funeral, I had six months to live! After four years of living in
fear, my life took a dramatic turn and I embarked on a spiritual journey from
fear to love! Healing does not necessarily mean cure of disease, but healing
our mind and transforming our body to realize its full potential, joy and
purpose. Learning about the influence that our thoughts have on our life and
health, from breakdown to breakthrough. Living today as healthy and as fully as
you can, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. The Abundance of
Life does not come from what one can provide for oneself, but it is provided in
our connectedness.

We don't usually look at AIDS (or any life threatening illness) as an
opportunity. But, without diminishing the seriousness of the disease or
sentimentalizing its impact, it can be "a wake up call".

Our judgments and those we place on
others...

Please follow the weblink below to read more ?.
http://www.positivelypositive.ca/about/biointro.html

I am Positively Positive!
Bradford McIntyre, HIV+ since 1984
Vancouver, Canada