[afro-nets] Family Planning and the Millenium Development Goals

Greetings,

In support of Secretary Clinton's address in honor of the 1995 International
Conference on Population and Development (ICPD), Family Health International
President of Research Ward Cates has articulated his vision for how we can
achieve the Millennium Development Goals through universal access to family
planning in the current Global Health Online Magazine. The Kampala Roadmap to
Universal Access to Family Planning asks all of us to take responsibility for
applying the lessons learned at the recent International Conference on Family
Planning in Kampala to our programs, policies, and communities. To view the
post, please visit www.FHI.org/Kampala<http://www.FHI.org/Kampala>.

David Hock
Family Health International
mailto:dhock@fhi.org