[afro-nets] IDA Solutions 2008 Training Program (2)

Hi,

My candid opinion about these courses is that they are somewhat too expensive
to be afforded by the ordinary health worker who is interested in doing the
work.

I won't be far from the truth if I said it could be a way where organizations
in donor countries get back some money that has been devoted to Global Health
Relief.

I suggest these courses be taken closer to those that it is intended to help
than them having to go out looking for it.

I hope you will take my piece of advice.

Thank you.

Olusesan Makinde,
Epidemiologist,
Nigeria