[afro-nets] Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria approves $1.1 billion of new grants (2)

Hello all,

Fascinating stuff, 1.1 Billion with a "B" over 2 years and another 130 Million
to another 5 projects.  Went to the list of invited parties in Cape Town and am
wondering why the Liberians or their neighbors were not invited.  West Africa
is tropical rain forest and, I would venture a guess that their incidence of at
least Malaria is more than some of the arid climates I see listed.  Anyone like
to explain that?
Craig

--
Craig Audiss