[afro-nets] AVRI Research Methodology Workshop

AVRI Research Methodology Workshop
----------------------------------

6-9th or 27-30th September 2006
Durban, South Africa

Dear Colleagues,

The African Vision Research Institute cordially invites you to participate in a
4-day workshop aimed at introducing you to Research Methodologies.

The workshop will benefit:

Academia at tertiary institutions, Skills Development Facilitators,
Researchers, Post-Graduate Students, Eyecare Professionals, Research Project
Managers in public, private and Non-Governmental Sectors.

Key themes to be covered in this workshop include:
*       An introduction to research
*       Research design
*       Research Ethics
*       Methods of data collection
*       Methods of data analysis
*       Blindness Prevention Research

Costs:

1. Course - including notes, teas and lunch   US$125
2. Course - including accommodation          US300**

** Conditions apply

If you are happy to find your own lodging, we will be happy to help with these
bookings.

Please contact the Administrative Assistant Ms Ntombi Lushaba
mailto:icee@iceeafrica.co.za in this regard.

Kindly contact me, for further Information on the Course and Registration
details. Thank you.

Prasidh Ramson - Research Co-ordinator
International Centre for Eyecare Education
272 Umbilo Road Durban 4001 South Africa
Ph. +27 31 202 3811 | Cell. +27 839 838364 | Fax. +27 31 202 3858
Skype prasoptom
http://www.icee.org.au/