[afro-nets] Eliminating world poverty: making governance work for the poor (15)

Eliminating world poverty: making governance work for the poor (15)

Hello All,

I just wanted to put forth another definition for "Democracy".  MOB RULES.

I hear a lot of people talking about Democracy these days, even our US
politicians use the word interchangeably.  When they do this they prove how
utterly stupid they really are.  A Republic is the true free society, a
government which has laws that protect the few as well as the many.  This is
what the US was founded under.

Another good comparison I like to use is, that with a Republic 51% of the
citizenry cannot vote to hang the other 49%.

Cheers

Craig
mailto:cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com