[afro-nets] Mosquito and Malaria Control (44)

Mosquito and Malaria Control (44)
--------------------------------

Peter,

Outstanding article, I can only add that the main reason that bednets have a
very poor performance is because Africans live outdoors in the evenings. After
their homes cool off they go inside to sleep etc.  I have been a guest in many
homes in Africa and found this to be true without exception.

Also I believe that removing the carrier of malaria will do more to control the
disease than issuing truck loads of medicine which may or may not kill the
parasite.

Killing the mosquito is the answer to controlling malaria, period.
Cheers,

Craig
mailto:cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com