[afro-nets] We must increase our funding on education! (2)

We must increase our funding on education! (2)

Hello All,

I just wanted to make a comment about education and funding. In the US we have
a very powerful teachers union, and the curriculum is set by the government /
union.  Try to keep control of the curriculum for the parents in some manner.
If you don't the parents will be sending their children to a school and have no
idea what the finished graduate will be.

We have a terrible time with teachers trying to preach politics and
anti-religious ferver in this country.  The classroom is for learning, not
indoctrination.

Craig
mailto:cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com