[afro-nets] RFI: Fight against malaria - Media Effectiveness (9)

RFI: Fight against malaria - Media Effectiveness (9)

Peter,

Transparency and accountability is good, however it is only as good as the
people who are in charge.  I am somewhat cynical I guess, I sometimes think
that by the time people reach a pinnacle of success they have an outlook that
tends to look out for the big guy and themselves and everyones else be damned.

I certainly never meant to suggest that George Kent was not good at what he
does and I'm sure he is probably much more organized than myself.  I guess I
have gone against the system on many occasions and have had very limited
success.

Point Taken.

Cheers

Craig