[afro-nets] Roy Innis on malaria (8)

Roy Innis on malaria (8)
-----------------------

Dear Jeff,

I am afraid that there are many things in this world that are worrisome and if
one had the time I could probably find someone that says THE SKY IS FALLING.
Yes there are people (scientists and the like) who claim that we have GLOBAL
WARMING, that freon has burned a hole in the ozone, and that DDT has caused
eagle eggs to have thin shells.  There are a lot of scientists and educated
people that will say it is nonsense.  I talked to a Canadian scientist a few
years back who flatly informed me that the freon scare that has caused R-12
refrigerant to go from $1 a pound to $45 a pound is one of many ridiculous
stories that has been perpetrated on the US.

Environmentalists never tell you how they arrive at their conclusions, and do
not take into account the natural things that are constantly happening to this
planet.  If we think that the earth is not constantly changing on it's own then
we are being very arrogant about our importance in the grand scheme of things.
Our history
on this small planet in the universe has a history of change, many times
violent and sudden, others very gradual.

What I do know for sure is that Africa has a serious malaria problem, DDT is
one of the weapons in the arsenal to stop this deadly disease that produces a
911 every day.  I have talked to people that were dusted with DDT as children
and had no ill effects and are still alive and well today.  DDT is still used
to this day in other countries and I don't hear a lot of gloom and doom about
that other than the environmentalists who have an agenda.  I ask myself why if
DDT is so terrible is it still manufactured, why if R-12 refrigerant is going
to burn up our ozone is it still manufactured and sold at ridiculous prices.

The environmentalist wackos have gained a lot of power over the years and it is
not a wise career move for any scientist to question their conclusions or data,
but some are and the truth is slowly coming out.
In the mean time ladies and gentlemen the clock still ticks and the people keep
dying or are too sick to work and provide for their families.  While we sit
here and protect our little positions the people keep dying.  We should be
ashamed of ourselves.

Have a nice day

Craig

--