[afro-nets] Action: Call for Poetry Submissions: AIDSoutofAFRICA

Action: Call for Poetry Submissions: AIDSoutofAFRICA

Dear Subscribers, Friends, and all others who read AIDSoutofAFRICA

First let us apologize for our absence. It could not be avoided. BUT we are
back- we shall start publishing poems on HIV/AIDS in Africa in the month of
JUNE 2006. The deadline for the edition will be June 30th, 2006. Please send in
your poems fast and furiously. You should have the edition by July.

Thank you for your continued support.
Tell your friends.

Mwaganu wa Kaggia
Email: mailto:Mwaganu@aol.com