[afro-nets] RFI: MBA in Hospital Management (7)

RFI: MBA in Hospital Management (7)
----------------------------------

For relevance to developing country needs -  the MBA in Health, Population and
Nutrition from Keele University,  Centre for Health Planning and Management is
highly recommended. This programme has proved itself over the years to be the
most relevant to developing and countries in transition especially in this era
of dynamic global health. I have a personal experience, so I know what I'm
talking about.
[NOTE FROM BP, MODERATOR: You can access information on the Keele University
MBA Programme at the following web-site: http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/mn/mba/ ]

Dr Tarry Asoka
Executive Director - Care-Net Ltd
http://www.carenet.info