[afro-nets] Africa fooled on Mosquito/Malaria Control? (4)

Africa fooled on Mosquito/Malaria Control? (4)

Dear Dr. Kitua,

I applaud the proposal. I will be glad to participate. In the
year 2002 I attended an International training course on malaria
control in China, whereby China was sharing experience on its
success on control towards eradication of malaria. I hope I will
be able to share the knowledge and practicals in this area.

With best regards,

Hamisi Masanja Malebo
Research Scientist (Medicinal & Bio-Organic Chemistry)
National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR)
P.O. Box 9653, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mobile: +255-744-383-143
Fax: +255-22-2121-360/380
mailto:Malebo@hotmail.com